Jack LaLanne – Bodybuilding Tips To Get Big

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Leroy Colbert is the first man to develop 21 inch arms and is in the Bodybuilding Hall of Fame for doing so. He has over 60 years in the business of health and building bodies. He is very knowledgeable in health and the philosophies of life. He loves to discuss both with people who want to learn. If you have a question, email him at his website. http://leroycolbert.com/

Leroy teaches you the best exercises and the do’s and dont’s to help you maximize your bodybuiding gains.

Intro and Outro designed by RavenProDesign. Go check
out her website for more Custom Intros:

Music used:
1) Anamoly Detected by Machinimasound.com

Comments

sz42781 says:

Leroy your a real gentleman. Salute!

STRATMAN firdaus says:

You're the real deal Leroy. Thank you for all your efforts and please continue sharing your wisdom.

Venom101002 says:

You know what Leroy, you to are a terriffic human being. I'm so sorry I will probably never get the chance to meet you. You take care of yourself, and keep preaching truth my friend.

Joseph Dehart says:

Leroy, you are truly inspirational and have taught me so much with your videos. You have helped me gain so much knowledge and I thank you very much for giving this knowledge for free. I couldn't be more grateful for the gains I have established and how vibrant I feel day to day! You have helped me find my true happiness and peace within myself. Which is bodybuilding. Thank you friend and Bless you and have a good day! -Joseph Dehart

trwtrw3 says:

great video. Jack LaLanne was practically inhuman in his fitness. Very POSITIVE attitude on his shows, as well!

backnite1 says:

on the internet it says 5'10 to 5'11

MadWeiner . says:

You are not far off from Jack Lalanne yourself Leroy.Glad we have you here.

MrYorkieLover Fitness says:

As funny as some of your comments are, I have to alert people to the fact that you ARE NOT THE REAL LEROY COLBERT. Leroy would never type that type of language.

Leroy Colbert says:

Get your dumbass off my channel, as soon as your precious youtubers discover something new that the human body do that I dont already know then ill give them the time of day, until then fuck them and fuck your stupid ass.

Rucell Knighton says:

Leroy tells us about serge nubret and vince gironda

Ratatosk says:

Well I rather listen to Leroy that had 21" arms from natural lifting, then from a steroid monkey with 18" arms.

RazvanSuican says:

How tall is Leroy ? and maybe he can talk to us about Vince Gironda as well.

BeatBay says:

One sentence showed that you are old not wise: "Those guys cant tell me nothing". Thats so wrong. You can learn from ANYBODY!! the day you think you know everything, you are dead! respect the new generation. we respect the old, so you should respect us. And I promise you, even you can learn from the experience of many youtubers. So disrespectful. You think you know everything with 81.. some folks get bitter not wiser.

Write a comment