Why Full Body Workouts are best? (Bodybuilding Tips To Get Big)

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Leroy Colbert is the first man to develop 21 inch arms and is in the Bodybuilding Hall of Fame for doing so. He has over 60 years in the business of health and building bodies. He is very knowledgeable in health and the philosophies of life. He loves to discuss both with people who want to learn. If you have a question, email him at his website. leroycolbertdotcom

Comments

Robert Burnett says:

I am 74. Deadlifts, cleans, squats. Also, most train upper body in the gyms. Legs is where the power is.

Ben Mercer says:

Another great thing about full body is you have more rest days to spend on sports/cardio.

Evan Rippon says:

Respect to you legend, giving natural/steroid free advice.

ldoubleg2006 says:

RIP legend…will miss your vids

Eddie TTE says:

agreed… I leave legs and deadlift for last, it does drain your energy… Full body…2 exercises per body part… 2-3 sets per exercise…. Start with upper body because legs and core drain you…this man is right, the muscle it's all one organism, why split it up? Why not kill it all together and allow it to repair itself… the way I see it is, if you train chest one day, the next day you do back, you're going to use your chest and triceps, so are you really allowing the other muscles to recover? full body makes sense to me, I just needed to hear it from a legend.

BluePrintTrainer says:

Great video! I like picking bits and pieces and inserting it into my own exercise routine! Keep it up and thanks for posting 🙂

Josef Trujillo says:

Well said sir, I respect your knowledge of the full body workouts 🙂 I like the full body routines myself! Thank you for blessing us With your words of wisdom.

Write a comment